Our Covid-19 Protocol
Peelham Farm Produce

Peelham Farm Produce

Peelham Farm, Foulden, Berwickshire, TD15 1UG

Multi-award winning Peelham is a 650ac organic, family-run farm located close to the Berwickshire Coast in the Scottish Borders.

In its organic on-farm butchery, smoker and charcuterie facility the Peelham Family produces meat from its free-ranging livestock ( beef, veal, lamb and mutton; pork) to make its organic charcuterie, salamis, sausages, burgers, bacon, hams and traditional meat cuts and joints which it supplies direct to the consumer. Some 90% of its livestock are born and reared on the farm. Co-operatively a small network of other organic farmers provide the remaining 10% of Peelham’s livestock.

Peelham has awards for the quality of its food produce, its farm management, innovation, business and environmental ethos: Great Taste Gold Awards for charcuterie and ‘free-from’ sausages; Two Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards for Charcuterie; The Scottish Rural Award for Agriculture; Quality Food Award for its Ruby-Veal,; Future Farmer Award for Sustainable Land Management; The Clarissa Dickson-Wright Award for outstanding contribution to Food, Farming and Education,. It is certified with The Soil Association, The Pasture Fed Livestock Association and Quality Meat Scotland.

Markets

24 Products

Version: 20200525.1
Environment: ProductionUK
Process Id: 1212